RAM QUICK CHANGE DRIVER HYDRATION SYSTEM
Did you know a 2% loss in hydration can lead to a significant decrease in concentration and make you fatigue faster?
In the high-heat environment of a race car where temperatures frequently soar above 50 degrees Celsius. Drivers can easily lose 6% or more of their bodyweight during a race. Not being able to drink while driving, can lead to more mistakes and cause lap times to suffer.
To keep the driver hydrated, the Ram quick change hydration system brings a host of benefits.
• It has heat-resistant insulation to keep the drink cool during long stints.
• You can change the bottle in under 2 seconds. This is quicker than any other hydration system in the world. It’s perfect to use during driver changes and pit stops in endurance racing.
• It has a powerful pump in the main housing and delivers the drink through an insulated tube at the press of a button.
• By using special materials like carbon fibre, carbon Kevlar, and aluminium. It’s very lightweight and weighs just 800g. You can easily attach this to roll bars or other mountings with the included aluminium mount.
The Package Includes:
- 3 x 1ltr bottles and valved caps
- 1 x main housing T700 Carbon Fiber & Carbon Kevlar
- 1 x Adjustable Aluminum mount fits 32 - 52mm roll bars on any angle
- 1 x 90' water fitting
- 1 x Deutsche connector
- 1 x 2.5m of drink tube, insulation and one way valve
- 1 x custom made travel case