RCM Billet Fuel Rail Conversions are the perfect addition to any performance engine project which is utilising the earlier V5 or V6 Inlet Manifold. A problem which is all to often faced when using this type of manifold is the inability to use larger injectors. This kit is specifically designed for the V1/2 manifold, and will allow the later top feed injectors to be used, these are available in much higher flow capacities.
Our billet rails are designed and manufactured to cater for performance top feed injectors where the need for improved fuel feed and routing is paramount.
Manufactured from T6061 Aluminium Extrusion and finished in Military Grade Black Anodizing, each rail is supplied with stainless steel -6 shouldered male fittings ready to connect to your braided fuel lines. Also supplied within the kit are all necessary mounting brackets, stainless steel hex screws and rubber O-rings to enable a complete and thorough installation.
• Manufactured from T6061 aluminium.
• Military grade anodized finish.
• CNC machined aluminium mounting brackets.
• Stainless Steel Male / Male fittings for each rail end (15mm shoulder to -6 thread).
• Cap Head Screws and matching spring washers for securing each bracket to the fuel rail extrusion.
• Cap Head Screws and matching spring washers for securing each bracket to the inlet manifold.
• Nitrile Rubber O-Rings to seal each fuel rail end to its given fitting.
• Allows fitting of braided fuel lines to run increased line diameter and / or parallel fuel feed configuration.
• Allows removal of original fuel lines generating more space around the inlet manifold and offering a far cleaner appearance.
• Suitable for use with up-rated top feed fuel injectors.
• Larger internal bore diameter within the fuel rails allowing for maximum fuel flow.
• Stainless steel fittings for long term protection against corrosion.
• Black anodized finish complete with laser etched "RCM" logo for improved appearance.
• Installed in minutes with the removal of your old fuel lines.
• Allows limitless fuel feed configurations for a broad range of power application.
- Subaru Impreza V5 / 6
- Installations utilising the V5 / 6 Impreza Manifold